Friday, June 12, 2009

So Sweet

are the arms of one who holds things lightly, bringing me joy and rushes of cool breeze through my spirit; that awakens my youthful . Shooting light through my inner heart, and colors the room with hues of red. The color that shows us the way down this path. Illuminating love to all who intercept.

I love you Robert John Stelling. Perfectly. Completely. Riddled with flaws, but unseen by the human eyes. Patterns that make us who we are, and what we love about ourselves.

Thank you for eleven and a half years of wonderful...

You are my poetry
you are my friend
you are human
you do not pretend...

3 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

What beautiful, beautiful words! Hope your ankle is healing well!

Strawberry Girl said...

Sigh* Beautiful... :0)

Barry said...

Obviously Robert is a very lucky man!!